Traditional Slate vs TruSlate®
Slate has been used as a roofing material for centuries for its durability and beauty. Slate in the past has only been used by the elite, who can afford to utilize this natural resource. But the makers of TruSlate® found a way to make genuine slate affordable for every homeowner, as well as making it easy to install & repair!
How did they do it? The TruSlate® system eliminates the waist of traditionally installed slate roofs, because of its ingenious, patented design that reduces the cost of instillation. Those savings gets passed on to you!
Learn About the TruSlate® Premium Roofing System
1) TruSlate® Ridge Vent helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic.
2) TruSlate® trim slate is designed specifically for the hip and ridge areas to provide added protection to these vulnerable areas and is a perfect complement to the color of your roof.
3) UnderBlock™ UV & Moisture Barrier is made from ultra-tough high density polyethylene—the same material that’s used in demanding environmental applications, to provide an extra layer of protection for your roof.
4) Roof Accessory Paint: ShingleMatch™ Premium Roof Accessory Paint is a great option to help you “hide” unsightly roof accessories by making them blend in with the color of your slates… for a better-looking finished roof.
5) Patented TruGrip™ Battens and Hangers are designed to lock each slate tightly in place to help prevent blow-offs. Made from high quality stainless steel to last the life of your roof.
6) Lay-Straight™ Alignment Tape will help to keep your courses straight, for a better-looking finished roof.
7) Weather Watch® and StormGuard® Leak Barriers provide exceptional protection against leaks caused by roof settling and extreme weather. Ideal upgrade at all vulnerable areas.
8) Roof Deck Protection: “Breathable” Deck-Armor™ allows moisture to escape from your attic while providing an exceptionally strong layer of protection against wind-driven rain. It also lays flatter for a better-looking roof.
TruSlate offers 2 color collections to suit your taste.
The Americana Slate Collection:
This collection features 5 traditional colors from quarries in New England that have been mined from for over a century. The slates that come from these quarries, which are the most famous in New England, are classified as Grade 1 (the highest slate quality in the industry) and been installed on the finest homes in the US.
The International Slate Collection:
TruSlate’s master slate sleuths searched all over the world for the best quality slates at the best prices. You can expect the same quality as the Americana collection, Grade 1, the highest slate quality in the industry. This collection includes 3 colors that have been used around the world for centuries.
Mix and Match!
Have fun with your roof! You can choose a single color or you can choose multiple colors to fit your taste. Check out pictures on TruSlate’s website for different examples, or call Chase Construction NW, INC today! We will come to your home with samples of real slate for you to look at and experiment with different color combinations.
READY FOR YOUR A NEW TRUSLATE ROOF? CHASE CONSTRUCTION NORTH WEST, INC. CAN INSTALL IT TODAY!
We are a Factory Certified GAF Master Elite™ Roofing Contractor and proud to be one of Washington’s few certified TruSlate® Contractors. We have been providing our region with expert commercial and residential roofing services for over 13 years. We provide services in King County and Pierce County, along with major cities such as Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Federal Way, Renton, Auburn and all of the surrounding cities. If you are in the Puget Sound region of Washington State and are in need of roofing, decking, waterproofing, or skylight installation services contact Chase Construction North West, Inc. today. Fill out our free estimate form or call us today at 253-445-8950.