Fall is always a wonderful time of year in Washington! With the weather cooling off and multiple family activities, to the changing colors all around us. It’s a great time to get outside and enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest! Below are some of our favorite activities to participate in this time of year.
Visit your local pumpkin patch.
Get your fall decor, fill your pantry, stalk up on instagram material, and bond with your family this fall! Whether you are in North or South Puget Sound, enjoy this popular fall time activity. Below are some of our favorite pumpkin patches to visit!
• Maris Farms // 25001 Sumner-Buckley Highway Buckley, Wa 98321
• Mosby Farms // 12754 S.E. Green Valley Rd. Auburn, Wa 98092
• Thomasson Family Farm // 38223 236th Ave. S.E. Enumclaw, Wa 98022
• Spooner Farms // 9710 State Route 162 E. Puyallup, Wa 98374
• Bob’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm // 10917 Elliott Rd. Snohomish, Wa 98296
• Fox Hollow Farm // 12031 Issaquah-Hobart Rd. S.E. Issaquah, Wa
Salmon Home Coming.
We are lucky to live in an area that hosts such a unique and world renowned fish – The Pacific Salmon! And right now, they are making their way home to spawn and complete their life cycle. Below are some of the best places to capture this spectacular event!
• Issaquah Salmon Hatchery // 125 W. Sunset Way Issaquah, Wa 98027
• Hiram M. Chittenden Locks // 3015 N.W. 54th St. Ballard, Wa 98107
• Cedar River, Park // 1717 S.E. Maple Valley Hwy. Renton, Wa 98055
• Piper’s Creek // 950 N.W. Carkeek Park Rd. Seattle, Wa 98177
• Kelsey Creek // 410 130th Pl. S.E. Bellevue, Wa 98005
• Clark’s Creek and Puyallup Fish Hatchery // 1416 14th St. S.W. Puyallup, Wa 98371
• Whitney Bridge Park // S.E. Green Valley Rd. & 212th Way S.E. Auburn, Wa 98092
Apples are huge here in Washington, and this is the time of year to pick your own! Below are some of the best u-pick apple orchards on this side of the mountains.
• The Farm at Swan’s Trail // 7301 Rivershore Rd. Snohomish, Wa 98290
• BelleWood Acres // 6140 Guide Meridian Dr. Bellingham, Wa 98264
• Lattin’s Country Cider Mill and Farm // 9402 Rich Rd. S.E. Olympia, Wa 98501
Sports in the Puget Sound!
We are sports fan here in the Puget Sound, and there are plenty of ways to celebrate that with the family and friends!
• Football! Of course we all love our Seahawks!! But did you get a chance last year to check out the newly remodeled Husky Stadium? You don’t have to be UW Alums to enjoy a Husky football game!
• Socker! You still have till the end of the October to throw on your scarf and head to the field! Go Sounders!
• Hockey! Our Seattle Thunderbirds just started their season, so head down to Kent and support the T-Birds!
Roofing In The Puget Sound!
When you have the stress of needing to choose a roofing contractor, it can take away from enjoying all the activities that the Puget Sound has to offer. Let us make it easy for you: Choose Chase Construction NW, Inc.!! When you are out having endless fun with your family, we will be taking care of your leak, installing your new roof, or replacing your skylights! Call us today for your free estimate – 253-445-8950 or fill out our quick estimate form! We look forward to working with you!