What to do this weekend
We love living in the Pacific Northwest, especially this time of year! Now that fall is fully here, how can we get out and enjoy the changing colors? Lets take a look at what activities the Puget Sound has to offer for the month of October!
Starting tomorrow, this is a fun and educational two-day event showcasing the multifaceted world of tea and open for people of all ages and all levels of tea experience!
• Sample some of the finest teas from all over the world.
• Attend presentations led by leading tea authors and industry experts.
• Meet premier tea and tea ware suppliers.
The festival will be held in the Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center, 299 Mercer St, Seattle WA 98109.
October 5-12 2017
TFF gathers the best in new, independent films, because never-before-seen storytelling and perspectives deserve to be shared and celebrated! Established in 2006, the annual Tacoma Film Festival presents a lively week of films, workshops, events, and discussions. TFF programming is a unique blend of audience and industry programming that empowers all who attend to connect with creators.
Visit their website for more information and scheduling
Oct. 6-8, 2017 – Washington State Fair Events Center – Puyallup
Oktoberfest Northwest, presented by Evergreen Eye Center hosts Washington’s largest Munich-style Festhalle Biergarten and is the Northwest’s exclusive home of Hammerschlagen®. For the past 12 years, Oktoberfest NW has brought authentic food, bier and entertainment to its guests. ‘Prost with the best’ at Oktoberfest Northwest!
Go here for more info.
Oct. 14th 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Orting City Park
• Food & Beverage Booths with Pumpkin Menu Items
• Live Entertainment for All Ages on Two Stages
• Rod & Custom Car Show
• Games, Bounce House, & Amusements for Kids
• Orting Valley Farmers Market
• ACT 1 Theatre Productions – Dancing Scarecrows
• Arts and Crafts Vendors in the Park
• Little Pumpkin Pals Parade – Saturday at Noon
• Point Defiance Pirates
• Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage
• Little Pumpkin Pals Parade
Go here for more info and scheduling.
October 21 at 11 AM – 3 PM – 1809 7th Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98101
Kids of all ages can find something to enjoy at Fall Festival:
• Hang out with some animals at our petting zoo
• Purchase your Halloween pumpkin in our pumpkin patch
• Bounce around on an inflatable obstacle course
•Get in the autumnal spirit with free face painting
Listen to an informative talk about chocolate, hold a cocoa pod, and taste some chocolate at Everything Chocolate in Seymour Botanical Conservatory for $3.
Whether you attend an event in Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, or Orting, – you will see a roof that we so passionately installed! Roofing all over the Puget Sound for over 15 years, we are factory certified in several roofing applications, and experienced! So if you are in need of a new roof, or just a repair, we are here for you! Call us today for your free estimate – 253-445-8950 or fill out our quick estimate form! We look forward to working with you!