What to do this weekend?
Are you looking for some fun family time, or date ideas? Lets see what is going on this month here in the Puget Sound!
• Children’s Film Festival in Seattle: February 1 – 11, 2017 (began Jan. 26) See the best and brightest in international cinema for children ages 3 to 12 at the Children’s Film Festival Seattle at Northwest Film Forum.
• Dinner social in the dark in Seattle: Blind professional waiters serve a vegetarian dinner family style with wine and dessert at Seattle Blind Cafe as you socialize and hear a set of live music performed by a blind orchestra at Nalanda West.
• Kirkland wine tasting: Drink local wine in Kirkland shops during I Love Kirkland February Wine Walk, which begins at the Heathman Hotel for age 21+.
• Valentine’s Day symphony in Burien: Music includes a piano concerto and Beethoven’s
• Symphony #4 at Highline Performing Arts Center in Burien. Tickets.
• Valentine’s Day in Tacoma: Stroll through a romantically lit conservatory, hear live music, see floral displays, and taste Wine & Chocolate at W. W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory for age 21+. Buy tickets in advance in person or call 253-591-5330.
• Gig Harbor wine walk: Visit 15 shops on the waterfront pouring wine, craft beer, spirits, or cider on the Winter Sip & Stroll, with some serving appetizers, in Gig Harbor for age 21+.
• Bike swap in Seattle: Vendors sell new and used mountain, road, and track bike equipment at Cascade Bicycle Club’s Seattle Bike Swap in Magnuson Park, Hangar 30.
• Dinner dance in Everett: A Night To Remember Valentine’s Special is a semi-formalbuffet dinner and dance with vocalists singing hits from the past at Everett Yacht Club.
• Modern dance in Bellevue: Chop Shop is a contemporary dance festival with leading national and international award-winning dancers at The Theatre at Meydenbauer in Bellevue.
• Kids weekend at Northwest Trek in Eatonville: Up to 4 kids age 0-12 are free with each paying adult during Kids ‘n’ Critters at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, which includes activities and crafts in Eatonville.
• Home show in Seattle: The Seattle Home Show has exhibits about building, remodeling, decorating, and landscaping homes, at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
• Free park days at All national parks: Entry is free at Mount Rainier and Olympic National Parks on Free Entrance Days in the National Parks.
• Bluegrass festival in Bellevue: Wintergrass includes dozens of acts on four stages, plus workshops and impromptu jams in Bellevue.
Bainbridge bike ride on Bainbridge Island: Bicycling Magazine called Chilly Hilly one of four classic American rides. Take your bike on the ferry, hit the hills of Bainbridge Island, and then buy a hot meal.
Whether you attend an event in Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Kirkland, Burien, Everett, Tacoma, Gig Harbor, or Eatonville – you will see a roof that we so passionately installed! Roofing all over the Puget Sound for over a decade, we are factory certified in several roofing applications, and experienced! So if you are in need of a new roof, or just a repair, we are here for you! Call us today for your free estimate - 253-445-8950 or fill out our quick estimate form! We look forward to working with you!
Check out our video of Melanie Around the Sound!