What is the Seattle Home Show?
The Seattle Home Show is the Northwest’s largest consumer home show with everything for the home – indoors and out – at two annual shows in downtown Seattle at CenturyLink Field Event Center. The Spring and Fall shows present hundreds of exhibits including builders, remodelers, the latest appliances and fixtures, decorating, landscaping…everything from floor to ceiling and beyond.
Tracing back 75 years to the old Civic Auditorium, Eleanor Roosevelt and William Randolph opened the doors of the first Seattle Home Show to thousands of people. It featured model homes, real estate and residential lighting, all the way to the “telephone of tomorrow”. Moving forward 75 years to February 17, 2014, Chase Construction NW, Inc. joined partnership with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) at Century Link Field and was featured as one of their Accredited Businesses of the Day at the 2014 Seattle Home Show.
Among the highlights at Seattle Home Show 2014 are:
- IDEA STREET™ display homes, from modular and timber frame homes to cabins in a kit
- Made in America featuring show exhibitor’s products made in America
- Free art and antiques appraisals by star appraiser Dr. Lori of Discovery Channel’s Auction Kings
- “Swim for Habitat for Humanity” sponsored by BECU, Aqua Quip and the Seattle Home Show, where swimmers earn money for this important charity
- Outdoor Living Garden, with wine and beer tasting, showcasing the latest in outdoor living and design, and the opportunity to sample Northwest wines and beers
- Free “Meet the Experts” seminars on a variety of topics, from remodeling to energy efficiency. Seminars brought to you by Sleep Number®
- New products for the home, including an outdoor lighting system you can control right from your smartphone
“The Seattle Home Show is a unique experience among home shows, providing the public with the opportunity to view the latest in exterior and interior home improvements from the top professionals in the region,” said Mike Kalian, executive director of the Seattle Home Show.
A Special Thanks To…
Chase was given the opportunity to inform interested consumers attending the Seattle Home Show on our companies history, the services we offer as well as provide them with the opportunity to enter into a raffle to win 1 of 2 prizes. Our lucky winner was Cheri Warren out of Seattle WA, Congratulations Cheri! Cheri gets to choose from these two prizes valued at $350.00:
- TAM Industries, Inc. Fixed Low-E Tempered Glass 2 x 4 Skylight
- Elite Solar Systems, Inc. 13” Prismatic Domed Elite Tubular Sun Tunnel
We want to give a special thank you to both TAM Industries, Inc. and Elite Solar Systems, Inc. for teaming up with us and donating these items. We also want to give a huge Thank you to the Better Business Bureau and The Seattle Home Show for allowing us to be apart of this historical event.
Chase NW Roofing is factory trained and certified with GAF, IKO, Versico and Custom-Bilt Metals to install almost every roofing application. We specialize in composition shingles, torchdown, single ply, metal roofing, wood shakes, slate and concrete tile. We have been providing quality re-roofs in the North West for over a decade. If you are planning to re-roof your house, need an inspection give us a call at 253-445-8950, or fill out a free estimate form.