Certified Green Roofer
We are proud to announce that Chase Construction NW, Inc. is continuing the tradition of green roofing. Partnering with North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, GAF, we have renewed our status as a Certified Green Roofer. We know that keeping up with all the latest trend in the industry is important, but we also believe that going green isn’t just a trend, but a principle to live by. That is why we put so much effort to keeping up on the latest Green Roofing Certifications. As a thriving member of the community, we hope that by taking extra steps to taking care of our environment, we can influence others in our industry to further their interest in this ever important subject as well.
Fact: Every Year, 11 million tons of shingle waste are generated!
That is why we are partnering with GAF, who supports a program that helps us recycle our asphalt shingles! Did you know that our roadways are paved with recycled asphalt shingles? Asphalt is America’s most recycled material! When we tear off your old asphalt roof, our amazing crew carefully separates the asphalt shingles from the other roof waist. We are then able to take them to a recycling center where they will be converted to material used top pave our roads. The nails also get recycled! We don’t expect our roofers to be able to separate every single nail from the shingles, but that was already thought of. A magnet at the processing plant will do that for us, and recycle the nails separately.
Presenting Energy-Saving Green Roofing Solutions
Our friends at GAF have made green roofing easier with their Energy-Saving roofing components. The shingle manufacturing process at GAF generates minimal scrap waste which gets recycled, leaving no waist! No one has more environmentally friendly roofing options than GAF!
Asphalt Roofing System:
- Don’t just think of windows and insulation when it comes to energy savings, your roof can save energy too!
- Moisture build up when left uncontrolled can increase your energy costs, so it is important that your roof system can breath, exhaling that stale internal air.
- Your greatest asset in going green can be your asphalt shingle roofing system. It has a long service life, recycled material, readiness for solar panels, and low requirements for ongoing maintenance and recycle-ability.
GAF Advanced Protection Shingles. All of GAF shingles feature this unique technology!
- Provides superior durability and wind resistance, while reducing the use of scarce natural recourses.
- Visit gaf.com/aps to learn how this technology is helping the environment.
Reflective Shingles. Designed to reflect sunlight and reduce unwanted attic heat, Timberline® Cool Series Shingles are the most environmentally friendly shingles.
- Keeps your cooling costs lower in Summer, up to 7-15% depending on your geological location.
- Rebate and incentive programs may exist to switch to a reflective shingle. (contact your utility, governmental unit, or tax advisor for more information).
Roof Deck Protection
- Provides exceptional protection against wind-driven rain (that can soak your insulation and reduce it’s energy efficiency).
- GAF’s Deck-Armor™, unlike other brands, allows your roof system to breath, prolonging the life of your roof deck.
- GAF’s Tiger Paw™ Roof Deck Protection “wicks” and releases water that can accumulate inside your attic.
- up to 60% post-consumer recycled content is in GAF’s Shingle-Mate® Roof Deck Protection.
Attic Ventilation. Your attic needs exhaust ventilation to be energy efficient.
- Cobra® vents, when used with proper intake ventilation, allows excess heat and moisture to escape from your attic.
- By moving hot air out of your attic before it builds up. they an help reduce the load on your AC system in the summer.
- It also helps prevent roof decay by reducing the amount of moisture in your attic.
- Cobra® roll vent is made up of 100% recycled fiber – up to 80% of which is post consumer material!
Solar Powered Vents
- GAF’s Master Flow ® Green Machine™ line includes the worlds first solar-powered ridge vent!
- Solar-Powered attic vents are designed to remove damaging heat and moisture and reduce energy costs.
Here at Chase Construction NW, Inc., we are passionate about roofs! We have been putting on roofs in the Puget Sound for over 13 years We have been both GAF Master Elite® Roofers and GAF Certified Green Roofers for 5 years. We are committed to continuing to do our best for our customers and the community. When you choose Chase Construction NW, Inc for all your roofing needs, you can trust that you are getting a company that cares about your needs, with no pressure. Call us today Puget Sound! We provide services in King County and Pierce County, along with major cities such as Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Federal Way, Renton, Auburn, Des Moines and all of the surrounding cities. If you are in need of roofing, decking, waterproofing, or skylight installation services, contact Chase Construction North West Inc.quick estimate form today! fill out our freeall us at 253-445-8950.