Chase Construction NW, Inc. now offers Financing through Salal Credit Union for homeowners seeking to re-roof their homes. Salal Credit Union started in 1948 out of a single branch in Capitol Hill, Seattle. Salal now has five branches in the Puget Sound region and offers membership to anyone who lives in Washington State.
What does SALAL mean?
Salal also known as Gaultheria Shallon is a leathery-leaved shrub native to North America that grows dark blue berries known as swollen sepals which are edible and were a significant food resource for native people. Recently the berries are used locally in jams. The leaves are a dark green on the upper surface and a lighter green shade on the lower. It represents Pacific Northwest and its vibrant eco life.
Financial Health Made Easy
Salal Credit Union is open to all residents of Washington State. We’re not-for-profit and member-owned, which means we focus on people–not profit.
We will treat you differently than any other financial institution you’ve ever experienced. Our simple promise is an accessible and easy banking experience within a supportive member and employee community. We offer practical, personal financial advice to help you achieve your goals and improve your financial health. Salal Credit Union is a Better Business Bureau-accredited business with an A+ rating.
Features offered for Home Improvement:
- Fixed APR — 7.99% with payments beginning 30 days from completion of job. No dealer cost.
- Flexible Terms — Amounts financed from $1,000-$30,000 ($30,000+ acceptable) with terms up to 120 months. Minimum payment is $35. No mobile homes or manufactured homes, property must be “real property” on tax roles.
- Specialty Programs — 6 month and 12 month deferred payment programs. No payments are required and only 30 days interest accumulation if customer decides not to pay in full during the deferred period.
- Approvals good for 120 days
Terms of Membership:
Membership in Salal Credit Union is limited to those persons who live, work or worship in the state of Washington
To qualify for financing you must become a member of Salal Credit Union which is as quick and easy as your name, address and signature along with meeting these credentials:
- You must not have previously caused the Credit Union a loss unless you have repaid funds owed or are repaying the loss under an agreed-upon plan
- You must meet all regulatory, legal and internal Credit Union requirements applicable to account opening
- A Credit Report is also required to attain financing
If you have a roof that cost you $10,000 at a rate of 7.99% with a 120 month term you would pay .01213 of the $10,000 a month which comes to $121.30 a month.
If you are in the Puget Sound region of Washington State and are in need of roofing services and are interested in financing contact Chase Construction North West, Inc. today. We are Master™ and MasterElite™ certified contractor through GAF. We have been providing our region with expert commercial and residential roofing services for over 13 years. We provide services in Seattle, Tacoma, Federal Way, Renton, Auburn and all of the surrounding cities.