Roofing Contractor In Graham Wa
A Graham, WA homeowner needs peace of mind during a re-roof experience. Hiring a manufacturer certified roofer can relieve the stress during your project. Call us today at 253-445-8950 to speak with a GAF Master Elite certified roofing contractor. We are 1 of 15 contractors in Washington to receive the coveted GAF Master Elite status.
GAF Master Elite Roofer in Graham Wa
What does it mean to be a Master Elite roofer and how does that make a difference for you the homeowner? A GAF Master Elite is able to install a Golden Pledge warranty roof system and warranty. This package provides 50 years of non-prorated coverage on all roofing materials. It also provides an un-equaled 25 year workmanship/labor warranty backed by the manufacturer. We like to call this true peace of mind.
A Golden Pledge Roofing System For Your Home
It’s imperative that a complete roofing system is installed on your Graham, WA home. Many contractors just slap some #15 felt and shingles on your roof and call it good! Wrong! That is not ok. Manufacturers create system components that are designed to keep your home water tight
- GAF Pro Start-Asphalt starter strips designed for the eave and rake which protect your roof deck from wind driven rain.
- Tigerpaw-GAF’s new synthetic underlayment. It’s breathable aiding in attic ventilation, and sealing around the nail penetrations. Standard felt paper shatters when a nail is driven through it.
- Weather Watch Leak Barrier-SBS modified (for those of you that don’t speak rooferise, that’s a rubberized, flexible material that is asphalt based) membrane that is designed to keep water out of critical leak areas like valleys, skylights, chimneys and roof penetrations.
- Timberline HD Roofing Shingles-Timberline shingles are architectural laminate shingles. They carry a 50 year limited lifetime warranty. Did I mention they are the # 1 selling roofing shingle in America.
- Ridglass Hip & Ridge Shingles: We top off a beautiful re-roof with Ridglass high definition ridge cap shingles. They are designed to add a high profile and dimensional look to your roof. The extra thick ridge gives our customers businesses a lot of character and curb appeal. Ridglass is rubberized (SBS) just like the leak barrier, giving it a higher wind rating and warranty life than standard ridge shingles.
Types Of Roofing We Install In Graham, WA
Chase NW is certified with several manufacturers. Our employees are factory trained to install composition, single ply, metal roofing, torchdown, wood shake, slate and concrete tile. This ensures that you are getting top roofing technicians for your Graham, WA home or business re-roof. We have a comprehensive history installing residential and commercial roofing for both steep slope and low slop applications.
For a free estimate call 253-445-8950 or fill out our estimate form in the menu bar and we will contact you in a timely manner.