Friday July 8th – Sunday July 10th 2016
Back for a second year is this “unique urban event” starts and ends at Peddler Brewing Company in Seattle. This 15 mile long route is full of beautiful scenery, and comradery with fellow riders. Live entertainment will be featured at the halfway point as well as snacks and more! The end of the ride will boast an after party with food trucks and local craft brew, games and again – more!
- Look for the Cascade tent at the start line.
- Open tonight 8:30-10 p.m.
Redmond Derby Days is happening today and tomorrow! Starting in 1940 as a bike derby and parade, this summer festival celebrates the uniqueness of Redmond! Today’s Derby Days feature a 5k dash, a criterium, races and contests for the kids, parades, game booths, carnival rides, arts, music, food and more. Check the schedule and come to Redmond! Ready, set, go!
This is South King County’s largest Family Festival and it’s happening this weekend! With live entertainment, food trucks, sports competitions, and The Grand Parade, this event will be one not to be missed! Below are some features of the event but Check the schedule for details on all the fun to be had!
- Annual Kent Cornucopia Cup soccer tournament for the U10-U19 age groups. Being held at Wilson Playfields, Petrovitsky Park, Kentridge HS and Kentwood HS, this tournament will last all weekend.
- Dragon boat races will be happening at Lake Meridian 14800 SE 272nd Street! The races begin at 8:30 am until 6 pm. Nearly 50 teams are coming in from all over Canada, Washington & Oregon, along with individual paddlers from California and across the nation!
- Kent Cornucopia Days 5k! Registration begins at 7:30am so get there early
- The Grand Parade will be at 2:00 pm along 4th Ave from Saar to James Street.
Saturday and Sunday you better be at one of Seattle’s most iconic and eclectic summer festivals! beginning in 1974 as a community celebration of Ballard’s historic connection to the fishing industry and the neighborhood’s Nordic roots, it is now a 2 day festival attracting over 65,000 people! Come enjoy local music, arts and crafts, family entertainment, a beer garden, a skate event, and yes – seafood!
2016 Festival Hours
•Saturday, July 9: 11 am to 10 pm •Sunday, July 10: 11 am to 9 pm
Tacoma’s Art on the Ave brings together the areas artists, musicians, and businesses to showcase the power of collaboration and celebrate local culture and creativity. There will be live music, live performance art, over 100 vendors, and local independent shops. More than 5,000 people attend this annual event that spans 8 blocks.
- Sunday from 11:00am- 7:00pm at 2802 6th Ave
Whether you attend an event in Seattle, Redmond, Kent, Ballard, or Tacoma – you will see a roof that we so passionately installed! Roofing all over the Puget Sound for over a decade, we are factory certified in several roofing applications, and experienced! So if you are in need of a new roof, or just a repair, we are here for you! Call us today for your free estimate – 253-445-8950 or fill out our quick estimate form! We look forward to working with you!
Check out our video of Melanie Around the Sound!